Hospitality interns in Chengdu成都五星级酒店实习 推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购
Hospitality interns in Chengdu成都五星级酒店实习
Our Chengdu based internship program aims not only to educate and gain work experience but also to get you actively involved in everyday life, business and culture of China in one of the country’s most exciting and quickly developing cities, which is known as the heart of China – Chengdu, Sichuan. We are now offering marketing, international business, public relations & event management, IT, trade and import/export positions in fasting growing companies in Chengdu, with high allowance, accommodation and other benefits for suitable candidates.
成都，四川省辖地级市 ，简称蓉，别称“蓉城、锦城”，是国家历史文化名城，古蜀文明发祥地，中国十大古都之一。 开明王朝九世以“一年成邑，二年成都”，故名成都，是国务院确定的国家重要高新技术产业基地、商贸物流中心和综合交通枢纽，是西部地区重要的中心城市，在这里实习，可以了解和接触中国经济发展的特点和一些高新技术发展前沿信息。成都位于四川盆地西部，属亚热带季风性湿润气候，自古享有“天府之国”的美誉。全球重要的电子信息产业基地，有国家级科研机构30家，国家级研发平台67个，高校56所，世界500强企业285家。成都拥有都江堰、武侯祠、杜甫草堂、金沙遗址等名胜古迹，是中国优秀旅游城市。成都也是四川大熊猫栖息地，拥有大熊猫基地，常年有来自世界各地的国际志愿通过刘伯温精选资料大全来到这里保护大熊猫，进行有意义的义工旅行体验。在成都实习，可以深度旅游四川各大名胜景点，了解四川独特的川文化，尤其是极具特色的川菜和川秀。
Guest relation officer
1. Plan and co-ordinate the provision of friendly, efficient services to guests
2. Provide detailed information of the services and facilities offered by the hotel to guests.
3. Establish and maintain mutual understanding and goodwill between guests and management
4. Learn and utilize names of guests, especially repeat and long staying guests and routinely greet guests as they pass through the lobby, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to guests.
5. Assist Human Resources to conduct English trainings including presentation, English corner, etc.
6. Complete tasks directed by management
1. Students and graduates are both welcome
2. Fluent English level
3. Background in hospitality and/or hotel management would be a plus
4. 3 months commitment would be a plus
5. Other language is ideal but not essential
1. 3000 RMB allowance per month
2. Duty meals at staff canteen or Cafe? restaurant
3. Single room in the staff dormitory
4. Complimentary uniform laundry
5. Intern certificate issued by hotel, as well as a reference letter
6. Opportunity to get full-time job offers provided by hotel
Why choose Chengdu?
Chengdu is a metropolitan city, which contains millions of dwellers and have well-developed public facilities. It is also one of the most exciting and rapidly developed cities in China, and it is famous for super tasty food and welcoming people.
1. Work experience and employment opportunities: the hotel industry in China is one of the most rapidly growing industry, with more and more top international hotel companies locating in Chengdu.
2. Be part of the world’s most rapidly developing economy.
3. Experience typical Chengdu slow-paced lifestyles: in your spare time, you may have a cup of tea in a traditional teahouse to relax yourselves. You may also have a visit of panda base to interact with these adorable animals. Moreover, Sichuan cuisine should definitely on your must-do list, because they are full of chili aroma and well-structured flavor.
4. Make friends from all over the world.
5. Low living cost: the allowance you get from the hotel will be more than enough to cover your living expenses.
In general, Chengdu is an ideal and attractive city that easily to maintain a healthy work-and life balance, and it is full of potential for work development.
Howard Johnson Conference Resort Chengdu
Howard Johnson Conference Resort Chengdu is located in the World Cultural Heritage, the National 5A Scenic Area, Qingcheng Mountain Scenic Area, with 570 employees in total. Qingcheng Mountain Scenic Spot is the first international five-star hotel by the United States ranked first in the temperature Wyndham Hotel Management Group manages the reception task of the state leaders have repeatedly well done. The hotel covers an area of 400 mu, building the Bingcheng Qing city of Mountain Taoist ideas and beautiful environment, fully embodies the architecture and the environment, products and services, people and the natural height of harmony and unity.
Kempinski Hotel Chengdu
Kempinski Hotel Chengdu is a luxury 5-star hotel, located in Wuhou District. It is only a 5-minute drive from Chengdu South Train Station. It offers spacious modern rooms with a flat-screen TV with free internet access and an indoor pool. Every room is equipped with air conditioning and heating facilities, and it also include an iPod dock and a DVD player.
The hotel has a German Beerhouse which serves freshly brewed beer and traditional Bavarian cuisine, while the Western restaurant offers international buffet. Sichuan and Cantonese food can be enjoyed at the Chinese restaurant. There is also a trendy in-site night club for fun and pleasure.
Apply--Chat with Gyou--CV--Registration fee--Interview--Contract--Visa application--Start to work